Canada Water Quality Standards
Culligan Understands the Importance of Water
You can count on water from Culligan to taste great every time. Our bottled water is produced under strictly monitored processing and bottling standards set forth by the Canadian Bottled Water Association (CWBA) and Culligan International. Our reverse osmosis water purification process is the leading edge in contaminant removal, able to reduce microscopic impurities and chemical elements far more effectively than carbon filters, carbon filter pitches and faucet filter attachments.
Bottled Water Quality
- Culligan bottled water meets or exceeds all Canadian government health standards
- Health Canada regulates bottled water quality - Visit their site for more information
- To meet CWBA standards, bottled water must be as or more protective of public health as Health Canada's standards.
Culligan Water Sources
- Culligan uses only government-approved sources for our bottled water products
- All sources are tested regularly to verify quality
Culligan Bottled Water Preparation
- We use a multi-barrier approach process that protects against harmful chemicals and microbiological contaminants, including Cryptosporidium and E-Coli
- Dedicated and sanitized stainless steel tanker trucks transport spring water
- Spring water is passed through a set of one-micron absolute filters and ozonated